Friday, October 17, 2008

Sexy Geek





If you're like me, then you can't tell the difference between a rock and a dog without your glasses. Contacts have been the best invention of all times for people like me. But when we can't rely on contacts, we are then forced to wear glasses. As a fashionable individual, I never thought wearing thick glasses could ever be sexy or even decent looking. That was until I found the right pair. Finding a pair that suits your face is a hard, but doable job. Not only does a good pair make a huge difference, but attitude and confidence are a must. If you walk around bold and confident, people won't even notice the fact that you are as blind as a bat. Lastly, don't listen to other people's insults (Trust me, I've had plenty)...They're just jealous they cant look as sexy as you in glasses :)

1 comment:

Wbm Fitness said...

"If you walk around bold and confident, people won't even notice the fact that you are as blind as a bat" LOL!! I also wear glasses, and I couldn't agree with you more.