Thursday, October 2, 2008





On this site, I have dedicated myself to let the world know my expert opinions on fashion and style. Everyone should always try to look their best under any given circumstance. I will be posting many helpful topics, such as advice on how to dress, what to wear, what not to wear, makeup tips and health/fitness tips. This site will be beneficial in many ways, maybe even change your way of life! Being a well-dressed stylish individual has given me many opportunities in life which I hope I can pass on to others. My desire is to keep everyone updated with new fashion and beauty news. Now that fall is here, there are several options of dress attire. Style is not just about the clothes you wear. It is an attitude, and a way of life. The colors this fall are natural hues of orange, brown, camel, ivory and greens. Dressing according to the seasons is a major do.


No comments: