Thursday, July 30, 2009

Jumpsuits Hot or NOT?

The answer is NOT!

Please don't be a victim of a new fashion trend that is soon to be doomed: the jumpsuit. Who said wearing a jumpsuit is fashionable, chic or sexy? Apparently, most of the designers are trying to cash in on this periodical fashion trend. Jumpsuits are not only ugly, and traditionally worn by mechanics or plumbers, but they are great at hiding every shape and curve you might have while at the same time making you look like you are wearing a potato sack with legs. So please, try not to waste your money on this trend that is sure to vanish.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree - thank you for posting!!!!

Petria May said...

Dear Ms. Barbu:

As you are, no doubt, aware, I have been using the trademark "365 Days of Style" since 2006 on Blogger. It has come to my attention that you have named your blog "365 Days of Style" after creating it in September 2008, two years after I created mine. I have also noticed that your blog content is similar, since it relates to fashion. I am requesting that you cease and desist use of this trademark. Thank you for your attention to this matter.